Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Contact Information

Hey, guys! It's Elder Goff. Well, soon-to-be-Elder. You can call me that in exactly 18 hours, 30 minutes, and 34 seconds from... NOW! My family will be maintaining this blog while I'm set apart, but I wanted to make sure that my contact information is somewhere nice and neat for all of you, just in case you are nice enough to write. :)

Email:
agoff@myldsmail.net

MTC Address:
Elder Adam Goff
SEP24 ARG-BAN
2007 N 900 E Unit 56
Provo, UT 84602

Mission Address:
Elder Adam Goff
Argentina Buenos Aires
North Mission
Gral. Lavalle 1828
1646 San Fernando
Buenos Aires, Argentina

God be with you all! I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the most incredible gift that anyone can be given. I pray with all of my heart that I will be able to convey it with the Spirit so that someone can have their life changed by it. Thank you for your prayers in my behalf. Love you all. Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment