Monday, August 17, 2015

March 24, 2015- Your Third Grandson...

FAMILIA!

How are you all! Today is another holiday in Argentina, so that means no Internet Cafes. But we found a way to talk. So its all good.

CAMBIOS! Guess what happened to my good buddy Elder Ortega. He is off to be a Zone Leader. President wanted to talk to me to ask me what I thought, and I happily recommended him. President was incredibly kind and told me about all the trust he had in me. Thats why he called me to what he considers the most important leadership position in the mission. Im gonna be a Dad again! WOOOO!!! I cant tell you how excited I am to train for the third time.

This last week with Elder Ortega was incredible. Im so grateful to have been his companion. He has taught me so much, and we saw so many miracles together. This last week, Alisia was baptized, and Joel and Sofia were confirmed. It was great to see them taking these important steps toward their Savior. Joel is especially progressing well, as he is faithfully trying to follow the promptings of the Spirit that he has been receiving. He has officially stopped attending his old Church, and recieved the Aaronic Priesthood. He is going to be an awesome leader in the Church.

I got your package! Thank you so much! You are the best. I have been playing frisbee in the morning, and I cant tell you how happý it has been making me.

I just want to let you guys know how much I love you. Thanks for all that you are doing. I wish I could talk more about the amazing things that are happening in the mission. Keep praying for me, and I will keep praying for you guys. ¡Hurra por Israel!

Pictures





0002- Alisias baptism


4385- TOOTSIE ROLLS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! GIVE THE DEFRIEZ FAMILY THE BIGGEST HUG OF ALL TIME!!! :)


4388- I about cried when I saw these babies in the bag.


4391- :) The package you guys sent me.


4440- My two older brothers are leaving the mission. :/ RIP Elder Critchlow and Elder Bobadilla.


4451- The Bravo and Capararo Family brought me a RIDICULOUS amount of food at the Despedida.

   

4455 and 4456- The Tigre Zone T-shirts. La Gran Misión Buenos AYREs Norte. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment