Monday, August 17, 2015

October 7, 2014- I´m a new, and proud father!

¡Famila!

Okay, I´m ashamed by how sketchy that sounds when you´re not a missionary. Rest assured, that I´m talking about that missionary slang again. Yep! I´m a dad. There was some confusion about whether the American missionaries were going to get their Visas in time for this transfer, and they told us all that there wouldn´t be any Americans coming this time around. Sunday night, the Zone Leaders told us that Salt Lake gave the green light that they were coming, and Monday night in a bunch of confusion, I was called by President, and the Assistants twice to inform me of my incoming Hijito. I still haven´t met him, but I know that he´s gonna see some miracles here in Chacarita.

Elder McRory´s headed of to Villa Ballester in the same zone where I was when I was in Pablo Nogués. Godspeed, Elder! You´re one of my best friends now.

What a week. General Conference was prime. Especially the talks in native languages. I thought that President Eyring was kidding when he said ¨Elder Hong will be giving his talk in his native language of Cantonese.¨ Elder Zollinger leaned over and whispered ¨what if someone just walked in late for conference right now?¨ Hahaha, it´s incredible how much the Church has grown, and I´m so glad that it truely is a gathering of Israel as the Restored Gospel reaches to every nation, kindred, and tongue.

Satan paid off the weather to rain so that none of our investigators wanted to come to the conference. Jerk. I wish I had more to report, but I guess it´s just time to re-analyze again and find the elect. I´m feeling really good about this next transfer. Here we go!

Thank you so much for your letters. The mission´s turned me into a big softy, so I teared up at your tender experiences you shared. I just want you to know how much I love you. I know that Heavenly Father has us in His immediate consious at all times. There isn´t a thing that He does that isn´t calculated for our Eternal welfare. We´re going to be a family for eternity, and there isn´t anything that I pray for more than that. I love you all.

Hasta la próxima semana. ¡Hurra por Israel!


-Élder Goff

The pictures didn´t work, because this computer´s super lame. :/ The´re were a couple of good ones too. Bummer. Sorry! Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment